Internet is so wonderful
Goodbye 20th Century television, print media


The Internet is so wonderful. Right now I'm watching the American Music Awards from New York City as I sit in the Arizona desert, one hour before I'll see what's going on. At the same time, I'm watching Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian.

Wishing I could watch the Christmas tree lighting at The Grove, LA at the same time. Yet following that via Twitter.


I love 21st Century media. Too bad so few public relations practitioners have caught on. They still think SEO is the way to build customers. SEO is as yesterday as typewriter repairmen.


As I write a blog, I've switched. I'm watching AMA on local TV station, also from NYC on Internet feed. Handling phone calls from San Diego, Chicago, tweets and emails.


I love the wireless age. I'm using wireless broadband for computer, Google Voice to place long distance calls. I could be covering it all with an iPhone! Welcome to the 21st Century!

Comments