Let's see if D-Day 2010 People's Choice
Marketing $ociologist predictions come true
Live updates

It was one month, a decade ago, Dec. 7, 2009, Marketing $ociologist predicted People's Choice Awards. Follow live feed as we look at the results and accuracy.

One of my faves, Kaley Cuoco's show - Big Bang Theory - best TV comedy. Oh, you mean there's others on the show than Cuoco? Really? Loved her in 8 Simple Rules to Date My Daughter.

Recount. Carrie someone took best country artist from Taylor Swift. How could that be? Swift on Twitter:
taylorswift13 I am riding in a helicopter right now. And I have service up here! Heading to the Peoples Choice Awards. Mid-air tweeting... So 2010.

Favorite female artist, Taylor Swift. Right on that one!

Lady GaGa beat Susan Boyle for favorite breakout artist. That is refreshing. Can't believe she also beat Taylor Swift and Black Eyed Peas for favorite pop artist. Jay-Z beat Colbie Caillet for music collaboration. All the other awards shows I've been able to predict, but as I said on Dec. 7 post, People Choice is hard to fathom. Hope I have better luck with the Grammies the last day this month..

Comments