I love the Internet again and again


Heard last week 170-million in the U.S.A. caught their television online. I did.

This morning I'm watching the Macy's Thanksgiving parade off an Albany, N.Y. television station. No comments, just the parade as if you were there.


The other night I watched the
American Music Awards an hour before they came on my television. I caught Two and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory at CH131.

Feel sorry for all those companies still advertising on television thinking it is the 20th Century and people are watching their shows over broadcast with the five minutes of advertising every 10 minutes.


Got to go. The crowd is going crazy for Buzz Lightyear. As for online media, to infinity and beyond - and your wireless phone (cell phone).

P.S. - Found the feeds doing a Twitter search.

Comments