REALLY creative thinking via Larry James

Get out that pen and paper. It is time for your weekly creative thinking.


Allow me to introduce you to Larry James. If you think you’re a genius, have lunch with Larry James some day. You’ll walk away thinking your IQ is about 40.


Larry doesn’t put you down or anything like that. It is… It is hard to describe. Larry’s not your natural genius. When I put my creative thinking cap on and think about why it is so enjoyable being with Larry; he’s a GREAT communicator. Involved in the National Speakers Association. He could have taught Ronald Reagan a thing or two about being a GREAT communicator.


Wait, Larry is brilliant. While the rest of the world is catching up to Web 2.0 – Larry had arrived at it before the turn of the century. Check the brilliance at Authors and Speakers Network.


Larry recently began sharing his genius on Twitter:

Commitment is a deep trust, a devotion discovered in the choice to be together. It is based on desire, not obligation.


We are strongest when we are letting go of what doesn't work. When we open our mind to behave in a different way. .


To achieve the kind of relationship you would like and have never had before, you must become someone you have never been before!


. . . we create the freedom to love. To open our hearts to love is perhaps the greatest gift we can give to ourselves.


Having known Larry for more than 10 years, I believe, it came as a shock when I read “The Ten Commitments of Networking.” See, Larry already got you because you misread that title on a Sunday morning.


If I was stranded on a desert island (Wait, I’m a U.S. Bedouin. Does that have to be ON an island to count?) I’d forgo books by Napoleon Hill, Anthony Robbins and Zig Ziglar. I’d go with Ten Commitments.


So get out your pen and paper and write down all the great ideas Larry has in Ten Commitments.

Comments

  1. Thanks, Richard, for your kind words. I've been busy since 2002 performing the most "romantic" wedding ceremony you will find anywhere and have been voted "Best Officiant" by the Wedding Chronicle's Reader's Poll for 2007, 2008 & 2009. Just recently I was voted "Best Officiant" by Arizona Sites & Services Magazine for 2008. Check out my two other Websites at:

    http://www.CelebrateIntimateWeddings/com
    http://www.CelebrateLove.com

    By the way, I am a "former member" of the National Speakers Association and still recommend and support that association.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment