NBC CEO Jeff Zucker attacks John Stewart

Truth in blogging – all I know is music. I heard NBC’s CEO Jeff Zucker came out and attacked John Stewart tonight. Dude, do you know how many years ago he sang, “There are people out there turnin’ music into gold?” Why you after him today?


Then I read this, “Just because someone who mocks authority says something doesn't make it so," Zucker said, describing the comedian's comments as "completely out of line."


Then I realized Zucker was talking about that lame-o Jim Cramer. You’d have to be crazy to follow that guy’s advice. I’ve read two of his books. He can’t even write. I have to agree with Zucker, Cramer is “out of control.” Remember when he said the “N” word in his stage show in LA and had to go into talking about stocks on TV because he can’t get any standup gigs?


Does Cramer have an M.B.A. or any formal education? To quote Joe Walsh, “well, I have.” Cramer’s not even hitting 25 percent of his predictions. That means idiots who are following him are losing 75 percent of their money. That’s worse than the stock market’s record for the past two years (50 percent loss). Index funds look FANTASTIC compared to Cramer’s advice. The people following Cramer, are they the same idiots currently investing in gold, the ones who followed Robert Kiyosaki and bought property and put their money into mutual funds (made myself laugh)?

Comments